Thursday 27 March 2014

High Quality Display Adds More Style To Your Mobile Phone Screen



My curious friends always ask me that how I can download so many wallpapers and from where. You might think that I am trying to be mean but it is true that I do not tell them the source of downloading safe wallpapers. One of friends used to download wallpapers directly to his mobile phone by using Wi-Fi signals. As he was doing this for very long time, that is why he never tried to thoroughly check that whether his source of downloading HD wallpapers is a safer side or not. 

He told me that I night, he was downloading a game and few wallpapers of his favorite car made by Audi by using a website on his mobile phone. He tried to switch it on many times but it did not restart. He did not notice but his mobile phone went off when he tried to open the wallpaper he had recently downloaded. He thought to himself that his phone battery might have become low. He put his phone on charging and went to sleep.

The other day, he kept trying to switch his cell phone on but it did not. He was really worried because it was a really expensive mobile phone gifted by his father on his birthday. Just to help him out, I and he went to a mobile repairing shop and got the mobile phone set opened. The man at the shop told us that the operating system of the phone was totally damaged by any virus attack. He said that my friend must have downloaded anything from any dangerous website. My friend admitted that yes he did.

He was really upset when the man told him that his mobile phone could not be repaired. As his cell phone was imported from out of country, which is why his spare parts were not easily available at any store. He was compelled to sell his phone for few rupees only.

This incident has greatly affected all of our friends. We do not take risk to download anything from any unknown website. I always prefer downloading wallpaper from mobile by using sms111. The best thing about this website is that the wallpapers are free of any kind of risk. You do not have to worry about anything.
Before the incident that one of my friends suffered from, I used to tease my friend by not letting them know the source for downloading safe wallpapers. Now I always recommend all those whom I know that they should download anything from sms111 as it is a safer source. Caring friends is always loved by everyone. I am just trying to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment