Sunday 30 March 2014

Add More Colors To Your Personality And Mobile Display



I am an apple of everyone’s eyes. My friends and family love my company. I went abroad for higher studies for two years. I used to receive a call now and then by the people whom I know. I love to make everyone laugh. I can go beyond any limit to out a smile on a sad face. It is in my blood or something that has made me so famous in my family and friends that they hate to organize ant function or anything without my appearance.
One thing that I can never compromise over is the limit between being funny and being vulgar. When I am with my friends, even then I hate to cross any limit that can make any one of them unhappy or angry. The people who know me that what kind of personality I possess and how it is associated with all of them.

My personality has great influence on the colors and things that I choose for myself. The shade of any color that I wear, greatly affects my mood all day long. When I wear a bright color I feel a weird type of energy that compels me to make everyone happy who are around me. Girls in my class in US used to love me for this.

When it comes to choosing a color for my room or personal gadgets like Ipod, Iphone and other stuff, I feel no hesitation of choosing which may looks girly for anyone else. My wallpapers of my gadgets also affect my mood very positively. I love to download funny wallpapers that can add more happiness to my life. I always prefer safer websites to download wallpaper for my mobile phone or any other gadgets because I have lost two of my very expensive mobile phones just because of carelessness that cost me this lose.

I took a whole day to search out for the best online websites from where I could download wallpapers safely. This was the first time when I came across sms111 and the collection of wallpapers this website was offering. The most interesting thing about this website is that I can download as many types of wallpaper as much I want without paying a single penny. All wallpapers are divided into different categories. I always prefer downloading funny wallpapers which are updated regularly. Moreover the website assures you to download these wallpapers that are free of any bug!

I love sms111.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment